EDIsecure XID 8300 Double Sided Retransfer Printer
MSRP: $5,595.00Add to cart to see discounted price
The EDIsecure XID 8300 ID card printer dual-sided was developed with industrial needs in mind. It has several modular options in order to meet the needs of any ID card application. With the bend remedy station, you can ensure your identification or security cards conform to standards and are consistent no matter what card materials are used.Features:
- The EDIsecure XID 8300 dual-sided ID card printer offers several features that offer maximum flexibility in a professional environment, and innovative benefits of ease of use. The user-friendly front-loading systems, with replaceable cartridges, makes changing supplies fast and easy. The built-in operating panel with LCD display makes the printer easy to setup and operate, providing low ribbon warnings, cleaning notifications, automatic ribbon detection and other functions.
- Reverse-transfer printing provides superior print quality over direct-to-card printing, producing rich, vivid images that extend to the edge of your cards. Plus, the printhead is never in contact with the card with reverse transfer printing, which minimizes the risk of printhead damage and downtime.
- Designed with a compact size, the XID 8300 retransfer printer delivers a great combination of reliability, performance, and affordability for printing durable and secure cards. Diverse security features such as an electronic security lock, Kensington Lock, dye-sublimation UV ink ribbon for invisible security printing, IPSEC for encrypted data transfer through networks, and Security Erase of black data on used supplies help to secure the environment and cards from counterfeiting and to avoid the misuse of personal information.
- The XID 8300 printer is capable of handling several encoding options such as magnetic encoding, smart card encoding, contact or contactless chip encoding (Mifare, DESFire, HID iClass, and more), and a variety of chip encoder plug-ins for advanced CEF.
- Printing Capability: ◦ Single-sided or dual-sided printing with flipper module
- Printing Speeds (sec/card): ◦ 36 seconds (full-color (YMCK) single-sided card)
- Input Hopper Capacity: ◦ 100
- Output Hopper Capacity: ◦ 200
- Card Sizes Accepted: ◦ CR80 - standard PVC or PET (CR80 is the size of a standard credit card)
- Card Thickness Accepted: ◦ 10-40 mil - hopper adjustment required
- Interface: ◦ USB & Ethernet
- Software Drivers: ◦ Microsoft Windows 2000, XP, Vista (32- & 64-bit), Windows 7 (32- & 64-bit)
- Warranty: ◦ 2 years on printer (all parts & labor) and lifetime printhead coverage (with the use of EDIsecure materials)
- Weight & Dimensions: ◦ 30.6 lbs (21.9 kg), 13.5'' x 14.7'' x 12.6'' (342.9mm x 373.4mm x 320.1mm)
- Printer Includes: ◦ USB cable
- Printer Options: Encoding -
◦ Power cable
◦ Microsoft Windows drivers
◦ User manual
◦ Empty ribbon cartridge - ribbon not included
◦ Empty retransfer film cartridge - film not included
◦ Magnetic stripe - ISO 7811 or JIS2
◦ Contact/contactless chip encoding - MIFARE, DESFire, HID iClass, Legic, etc.