Bring even more value to your desktop with the Datacard SD360 card
printer. Increase productivity and save work time by issuing secure, two-
sided ID cards and badges with this best-in-class card printer. Ideal
applications include small-to medium-sized businesses, schools, clubs and
Save time with automatic two-sided card printing Increase productivity with industry-leading print speeds Produce vibrant and crisp images with Datacard TrueMatch printing technology. Greatly reduce the possibility of jamming with Datacard TruePick card handling.
ISO Magnetic Stripe
- Issue secure credentials more easily with automatic two-sided printing: Create customized cards and badges with automatic two-sided printing. The SD360 card printer produces outstanding, dual-sided ID cards that are both visually impressive and easy to produce.
- Superior speed for higher productivity: Reduce the hassle of jamming with Datacard exclusive TruePick card handling. Work time and efficiency can both be increased with the SD360 card printer, which produces clean credentials at industry-leading speeds.
- New technology prints brighter, high-quality images: Impress cardholders with the crisp, clean images and vibrant colors printed by the SD360 card printer. Datacard exclusive TrueMatch printing technology closely matches the colors on your card to the colors on your screen. Produce two-sided cards in full-color, up to 256 shades per color panel.
- Intuitive operation simplifies card printing: There very little learning curve with the SD360 card printer. Printer operations are easy to understand with the help of the intuitive soft-touch LCD panel. Load cards, replace supplies and access all the industry-leading features from one location on the compact SD360 printer, which includes a built-in 100-card input hopper and 25-card output hopper
- All the right connections for easy set-up: Standard, built-in Ethernet and US ports, and the browser-based Printer Manager, help you integrate the SD360 printer into just about any application or typical IT environment.
- Print technology: ◦ Direct-to-card dye-sublimation/resin thermal transfer
- Print capabilities: ◦ One- or two-sided, edge-to-edge printing
- Print resolution: ◦ 300 dots per inch, 256 shades per color pane
- Print speed: ◦ Full-color: up to 200 cards per hour, one-sided (YMCKT*); up to 155 cards per hour, two-sided (YMCKT-K)
- Card capacity: ◦ Automatic feed: 100-card input for 0.030 in. (0.76 mm) cards; 25-card output standard
- Physical dimensions: ◦ L 21.2 in. x W 6.9 in. x H 8.8 in. (53.9 cm x 17.5 cm x 22.4 cm)
- Weight: ◦ 12.0 lbs (5.4 kg) (depending on options)
- Operating system support for printer driver: ◦ Windows 7 / Windows Vista (32 and 64 bit)
- Environment/energy-saving features: ◦ Biodegradable supply cores made with EcoPure additive
- Included with printer: ◦ Printer driver CD, Quick Install Guide and warranty
- Warranties: ◦ 30-month standard depot warranty
◦ Full-color and monochrome printing capability
◦ Alphanumeric text, logos and digitized signatures; 1D/2D bar code images
◦ Printer pooling/sharing (available soon)
◦ Monochrome: up to 830 cards per hour, one-sided (black HQ)
◦ Manual feed: 1-card input; 5-card output for 0.030 in. (0.76 mm) cards (SD260)
◦ Windows Server 2008 (64 bit)
◦ Windows XP SP3 / Windows Server 2003 R2 (32 bit)
◦ Microsoft Windows Hardware Quality Labs (WHQL) certified
◦ Recyclable enclosure plastics (marked with recycle symbol per Resin Identification Code)
◦ Recyclable packaging
◦ Free ID Works Intro identification software
◦ Cleaning pen
◦ Cleaning roller spindle
◦ USB cable
◦ Power supply
◦ Power cord (region-specific)
◦ 30-month printhead warranty (no pass restrictions)