As the most affordable ID system in the SP Series line, the Datacard SP25 Plus card printer is a smart choice for producing a variety of attractive photo ID cards or badges comfortably within your budget. This simple, flexible printer offers full-color and monochrome capabilities as well as rewritable card printing that reduces the time, cost and waste of reissuance.
Print regular and reusable cards with one printer
Update schedules, loyalty points and other details
Expect easy operation and maintenance
Color & Rewritable, USB Connectivity
- Outstanding color picture ID card printing: Convey a professional image on your photo ID cards or badges with one-sided, full-color or single-color dye sublimation printing and edge-to-edge coverage.
- Rewritable card printing: Save money with photo ID cards that can be printed, erased and rewritten hundreds of times. These environmentally friendly cards also reduce waste in your ID card program.
- Simple operation and maintenance: Save time and effort with quick-change, error-free ribbon loading, and input hopper for batch issuance in a compact design.
- Print method: ◦ Direct- to-card dye-sublimation/resin thermal transfer
- Print resolution: ◦ 300 dots per inch (11.8 dots/mm)
- Print speed: ◦ 30 seconds per card YMCKT
- Physical dimensions: ◦ 16.5 in. (L) x 7.8 in. (W) x 9.0 in. (h)
- Weight: ◦ Less than 9 lbs (4kg)dc depending on options
- Printer drivers for Microsoft Windows 7, 2000, and XP operating systems and Datacard Open Platform printer driver for non-Windows operating systems i.e. Linux operating system
- 24-month standard depot warranty for ID printer
- 24-month printhead warranty - no pass restrictions
◦ 256 shades
◦ 7.2 seconds per card K
◦ 12.4 seconds for full erase and write
◦ 419 mm x 198 mm x 229 mm