DTC1250E Single Side Printer Bundle
MSRP: $2,499.00Add to cart to see discounted price
The ideal card printing solution for small businesses, schools, and local governments, the FARGO DTC1250e card printer/encoder is the fastest printer in its class, allowing you to produce 50% more visually-rich, full-color credentials in the same amount of time. Its small, compact footprint makes it easy to use in a variety of office environments and can be easily upgraded to include an embedded iCLASS SE encoder (part of the iCLASS SE platform), enabling you to produce secure, personalized membership and loyalty photo IDs in one single, seamless step. An optional Wi-Fi accessory is also available to help you print anytime, anywhere. Using the included Swift ID badging software, you can design custom ID badges on the spot, and the FARGO Workbencha diagnostic utility software can help you easily maintain your printer over time. The DTC1250e also features an intuitive, user-focused SmartScreena graphical display, enabling efficient set-up, operation and maintenance of your technology.GENERAL FEATURES:
- Fargo DTC1250e single-sided printer, USB connection.
- AsureID Solo Photo ID Software.
- USB digital camera
- EZ full-color ribbon cartridge (250 images).
- 100 UltraCard PVC cards.
- 1 pack of cleaning rollers (3 per pack)
- USB cable.
- 2 Year Asure ID Protect Plan
- Plastic card printer dye sublimation/thermal resin color
- 6 seconds per card (K*); 8 seconds per card (KO*); 16 seconds per card (YMCKO*); 24 seconds per card (YMCKOK*)
- Up to 16.7 million / 256 shades per pixel
- 300 dpi (11.8 dots/mm) continuous tone
- CR-80 (3.375" L x 2.125" W / 85.6 mm L x 54 mm W); CR-79 Adhesive Back (3.313" L x 2.063" W / 84.1 mm L x 52.4 mm W)
- 009" - .040" / 9 mil - 40 mil / .229 mm - 1.016 mm
- CR-80 edge-to-edge (3.36" L x 2.11" W / 85.3 mm L x 53.7 mm W); CR-79 (3.3" L x 2.04" W / 83.8 mm L x 51.8 mm W)
- PVC or polyester cards with polished PVC finish; monochrome resin required for100% polyester cards; optical memory cards with PVC finish; rewrite
- 50 cards (.030" / .762 mm)
- Up to 30 cards (.030" / .762 mm)
- USB 2.0, optional Ethernet with internal print server
- Windows XP / VistaTM (32 bit & 64 bit) / Server 2003 & 2008/ Windows 7 & Windows 8 (32 & 64 bit), MAC OS X 10.5/10.6/ 10.7/10.8 / Linux***
- Color changing status button
- 32 MB RAM
- Supported smart card and magnetic stripe technologies: 125 kHz (HID Prox) reader; 13.56 MHz (iCLASS Standard / SE / SR / Seos, MIFARE Classic, MIFARE Plus, MIFARE DESFire, MIFARE DESFire EV1, ISO 14443 A/B, ISO 15693) read/write encoder; contact smart card encoder reads from and writes to all ISO7816 1/2/3/4 memory and microprocessor smart cards (T=0, T=1) as well as synchronous cards; ISO magnetic stripe encoding, dual high- and low-coercivity, tracks 1, 2 and 3
- Swift ID embedded badging application, FARGO Workbench diagnostic utility with Color Assist spot-color matching
- AES-256 encryption on the printer over a secure network
- Single-sided: 7.5 lbs / 3.4 Kg
- Single-sided printer: 8.8" H x 13.7" W x 7.9" D / 224 mm H x 348 mm W x 201 mm D
- Printer : three years; printhead : three years, unlimited pass with UltraCard