DTC4250E Single-Side ID Card Printer
MSRP: $2,899.00Add to cart to see discounted price
The DTC4250e features new security enhancements, such as the embedded iCLASS SE smart card encoder for encoding organizational or personnel data directly onto an ID card; AES-256 data decryption for protection of financial information; and an Ultraviolet (UV) overlaminate layer printed directly onto the ID card so as to increase its durability. The DTC4250e can also be password protected so only approved operators can print and encode security cards and visitor badges.
With its small footprint, an optional, same-side input/output hopper and an optional Wi-Fi accessory that allows you to print anytime and anywhere, the DTC4250e consumes minimal space and offers maximum flexibility! The printer is also fully compatible with Asure ID Card Personalization Software for creating custom ID card credentials and Color Assist software that can help you match spot colors, ensuring accurate reproduction of such complex graphics as company logos or employee photos.
- Product Type: Dye Sublimation/Thermal Transfer Printer
- Recommended Use: Card Print
- Form Factor: Desktop
- Print Color: Color
- Maximum Print Resolution: 300 dpi
- Maximum Color Print Speed: 24 Second
- Green Compliant: Yes
- Ethernet: Yes
- USB: Yes
- Product Family: 4000
- Print Method- Dye-sublimation / resin thermal transfer.
- Resolution- 300 dpi (11.8 dots/mm) continuous tone.
- Colors- Up to 16.7 million / 256 shades per pixel.
- Print Speed- 6 seconds per card (K*); 8 seconds per card (KO*); 16 seconds per card (YMCKO*); 24 seconds per card (YMCKOK*).
- Accepted Card Size- CR-80 (3.375" L x 2.125" W / 85.6 mm L x 54 mm W); CR-79 adhesive back (3.313" L x 2.063" W / 84.1 mm L x 52.4 mm W).
- Print Area- CR-80 edge-to-edge (3.36" L x 2.11" W / 85.3 mm L x 53.7 mm W); CR-79 (3.3" L x 2.04" W / 83.8 mm L x 51.8 mm W).
- Accepted Card Thickness- Print only: .009" - .040" / 9 mil - 40 mil / .229 mm - 1.016 mm; print / lamination: .030" - .040" / 30 mil - 40 mil / .762 mm - 1.02 mm.
- Accepted Card Types- PVC or polyester cards with polished PVC finish; monochrome resin required for 100% polyester cards; optical memory cards with PVC finish; rewrite.
- Input Hopper Card Capacity- Dual-input card hopper (200 cards).
- Output Hopper Card Capacity- Up to 100 cards (.030" / .762 mm).
- Reject Hopper Card Capacity- Up to 100 cards (.030" / .762 mm) - same-side input / output card hopper or lamination module required.
- Communications Interface- USB 2.0 and Ethernet with internal print server.
- Software Drivers- Windows XP / Windows Vista (32 bit & 64 bit) / Server 2003 & 2008 / Windows 7 / Windows 8 (32 bit & 64 bit)/ MAC OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8 / Linux***.
- Display- User friendly, SmartScreen graphical display.
- Memory- 32 MB RAM.
- Encoding Options- Supported smart card and magnetic stripe technologies: 125 kHz (HID Prox) reader; 13.56 MHz (iCLASS Standard/SE/SR/Seos, MIFARE Classic, MIFARE Plus, MIFARE ESFire, MIFARE DESFire EV1, ISO 14443 A/B, ISO 15693) read/write encoder; contact smart card encoder reads from and writes to all ISO7816 1/2/3/4 memory and microprocessor smart cards (T=0, T=1) as well as synchronous cards; ISO magnetic stripe encoding, dual high- and low-coercivity, tracks 1, 2 and 3.
- Supported Access Control Credential Programming- iCLASS Standard/SE/SR/Seos, MIFARE Classic, MIFARE DESFire EV1, HID Prox.
- Printer Options- Single wire ethernet and USB 2.0 interface for inline printing and encoding (note: single wire Ethernet encoding is only available for iCLASS, MIFARE, and contact smart card encoding); dual-sided printing module; same-side input/output card hopper; smart card encoding modules (contact/contactless); magnetic stripe encoding module; printer cleaning kit; secure proprietary consumables system.
- Software- Swift ID embedded badging application, FARGO Workbench diagnostic utility with Color Assist spot-color matching.
- Print Security- Printer access password protected.
- Weight- Single-sided printer: 9lbs / 4.1 Kg; dual-sided printer: 11lbs / 5 Kg; printer + lam: 20 lbs / 9.1 Kg.
- Dimensions-Single-sided printer: 9.8" H x 18.1" W x 9.2" D / 249 mm H x 460 mm W x 234 mm D Dual-sided printer: 9.8" H x 18.7" W x 9.2" D / 249 mm H x 475 mm W x 234 mm D Printer + lam: 18.9" H x 18.7" W x 9.2" D / 480 mm H x 475 mm W x 234 mm D.
- Warranty- Printer three years; printhead three years, unlimited pass with UltraCard.