DTC4500E Single-Sided ID Card Printer with Same-Side Card Hoppers
MSRP: $3,199.00Add to cart to see discounted price
With the FARGO DTC4500e- you get professional quality- full-color credentials. Designed for medium-to-large sized organizations- schools- and government institutions looking for reliable- long-term solutions. HID Global professional-grade DTC4500e card printer/encoder withstands the daily demands of high-volume printing. Additional security features such as password protection and data decryption- locking dual-card hoppers for managing different card stocks- and optional holographic or fluorescent (UV) overlaminates that dramatically increase card durability also make this the ideal choice for organizations in need of advanced card protection and performance.GERNAL FEATURES:
- You get professional quality, full color ID cards and security encoding- all in one pass.
- Operation and supply replacement are both intuitive, making extensive training unnecessary.
- With an unheard of combination of footprint flexibility, field upgradeability, ease of use, and ease of integration with other HID products, you'll receive maximum value for your asset protection budget from the most trusted name in secure identity solutions.
- Print Method- Dye sublimation / resin thermal transfer.
- Resolution- 300 dpi (11.8 dots/mm) continuous tone.
- Colors- Up to 16.7 million / 256 shades per pixel.
- Print Speed- 6 seconds per card (K*); 8 seconds per card (KO*); 16 seconds per card (YMCKO*); 24 seconds per card (YMCKOK*).
- Accepted Card Size- CR-80 (3.375" L x 2.125" W / 85.6 mm L x 54 mm W); CR-79 Adhesive Back (3.313" L x 2.063" W / 84.1 mm L x 52.4 mm W).
- Accepted Card Thickness- Print only: .009" - .040" / 9 mil - 40 mil / .229 mm - 1.016 mm; print / lamination: .030" - .040" / 30 mil - 40 mil / .762 mm - 1.02 mm.
- Print Area- CR-80 edge-to-edge (3.36" L x 2.11" W / 85.3 mm L x 53.7 mm W); CR-79 (3.3" L x 2.04" W / 83.8 mm L x 51.8 mm W).
- Accepted Card Types- PVC or polyester cards with polished PVC finish; monochrome resin required for 100% polyester cards; optical memory cards with PVC finish; rewrite.
- Input Hopper Card Capacity- Dual-input card hopper (200 cards).
- Output Hopper Card Capacity- Up to 100 cards (.030" / .762 mm).
- Reject Hopper Card Capacity- Up to 100 cards (.030" / .762 mm) - same-side input/output card hopper or lamination module required.
- Communications Interface- USB 2.0 and Ethernet with internal print server.
- Software Drivers- Windows XP / Windows Vista (32 bit & 64 bit) / Server 2003 & 2008 / Windows 7 / Windows 8 (32 bit & 64 bit) / MAC OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8 / Linux***.
- Display- User friendly, SmartScreen graphical display.
- Memory- 32 MB RAM.
- Encoding Options- 125 kHZ (HID Prox) reader; 13.56 MHz (iCLASS, MIFARE, ISO 14443 A/B, ISO 15693) read/write encoder; Contact Smart Card Encoder reads from and writes to all ISO7816 1/2/3/4 memory and microprocessor smart cards (T=0, T=1) as well as synchronous cards; ISO Magnetic Stripe Encoding, dual high- and low-coercivity, Tracks 1, 2 and 3.
- Weight- Single-sided printer: 9 lbs / 4.1 Kg; dual-sided printer: 11 lbs / 5 Kg; printer + lam: 20 lbs / 9.1 Kg.
- Dimensions- Single-sided printer: 9.8" H x 18.1" W x 9.2" D / 249 mm H x 460 mm W x 234 mm D Dual-sided printer: 9.8" H x 18.7" W x 9.2" D / 249 mm H x 475 mm W x 234 mm D Printer + lam: 18.9" H x 18.7" W x 9.2" D / 480 mm H x 475 mm W x 234 mm D.
- Encoding Options- Supported smart card and magnetic stripe technologies: 125 kHz (HID Prox) reader; 13.56 MHz (iCLASS Standard/SE/SR/Seos, MIFARE Classic, MIFARE Plus, MIFARE DESFire, MIFARE DESFire EV1, ISO 14443 A/B, ISO 15693) read/write encoder; contact smart card encoder reads from and writes to all ISO7816 1/2/3/4 memory and microprocessor smart cards (T=0, T=1) as well as synchronous cards; ISO magnetic stripe encoding, dual high- and low-coercivity, tracks 1, 2 and 3.
- Supported Access Control Credential Programming- iCLASS Standard/SE/SR/Seos, MIFARE ClassicTM, MIFARE DESFire EV1, HID Prox.
- Printer Options- Single wire Ethernet and USB 2.0 interface for inline printing and encoding (note: single wire Ethernet encoding is only available for iCLASS, MIFARE, and contact smart card encoding); Ethernet-enabled printer supports wireless accessory; dual-sided printing module; same-side input/output card hopper; locking card input/output hopper; smart card encoding modules (contact/contactless); magnetic stripe encoding module; printer cleaning kit; Ethernet with internal print server; secure proprietary consumables system.
- Software- Swift ID embedded badging application, FARGO Workbench diagnostic utility with Color Assist spot-color matching.
- Printer Security- Printer access password protected.
- Warranty- Printer three years; Printhead three years, unlimited pass with UltraCard.