HDPii Plus ID Card Printer with Dual Card Locking Input Hop
MSRP: $7,495.00Add to cart to see discounted price
The Fargo 89153 prints on both sides of the card. It writes data with its magnetic strip encoder and optional contact or contactless encoder. It is equipped with all the essential features that allow the financial institutions to stay compliant with the security regulations of the financial associations. It prints with the high level of security. The output hopper is concealed and there are dual hardware and electronic locks in place to protect the printing material and cards in the input and reject hoppers. Moreover, the printer is also equipped with a slot for Kensington lock which can be attached to the desk. Apart from these security features, it also ensures maximum information security by encrypting the data in AES-128 before passing it on to the internal encoders.
The Fargo 89153 is equipped with a range of convenient features. All the cards, ribbons and HDP film are cartridge based and can be loaded within seconds. Having LCD control panel, its interface is really simple and helpful. All these features make the Fargo 89153 most convenient, practical and affordable solution for the financial institutions.
- Designed especially for the financial institutions, the Fargo 89153 encoder and printer is a very convenient and secure printing solution.
- It is equipped with the LCD control panel that provides a great deal of convenience in operating the printer.
- It prints cards with no embossed text. The incorporated HDPii technology makes it to produce very fine quality prints.
- All the cards, ribbons and HDP film are cartridge based and can be loaded within seconds.
- The output hopper is concealed for the safety purpose. Similarly, input and reject card hoppers are protected with dual hardware and electronic locks.
- It is equipped with a slot for Kensington lock for enhanced security.
- The print mechanism ensures the three essential benefits i.e. edge to edge printing, durability and fraud protection. Any attempt to strip the card damages the card.
- PRINT METHOD:
- PRINT RIBBON OPTIONS:
- HDP FILM OPTIONS:
- PRINT SPEED:
- ACCEPTED STANDARD CARD SIZES:
- PRINT AREA:
- ACCEPTED CARD THICKNESS:
- ACCEPTED CARD TYPES:
- INPUT CARD CARTRIDGE CAPACITY:
- OUTPUT HOPPER CARD CAPACITY:
- Reject Hopper Card Capacity:
- CARD CLEANING:
- SOFTWARE DRIVERS:
- SINGLE WIRE USB 2.0:
- ENCODING OPTIONS:
- OPERATING TEMPERATURE:
- DIMENSIONS (W x D x H):
- AGENCY LISTINGS: ◦ Safety: IEC/UL 60950-1 (2001) 1st Edition, CSA C22.2 No 60950-1-03 1st Edition, CB report, CE marking EMC: FCC Part15 Class A, EN 55022:2006 Class A, CRC c1374, EN 61000-3-2:2006, EN 61000-3-3:1995 +A1:2001 +A2:2006, EN 55024:1998 +A1:2001 + A2:2003, CNS 13438 (BSMI No.:SL2-IN-E-014R), CE mark, and CCC.
◦ HDPA Retransfer: Dye Sublimation / Resin Thermal Transfer
◦ 300 dpi (11.8 dots/mm) continuous tone
◦ Up to 16.7 million / 256 shades per pixel
◦ Full-color, YMC*, 750 prints
◦ Full-color with resin black, YMCK*, 500 prints
◦ Full-color with resin black and heat seal panel for difficult-to-print surfaces, YMCKH*, 500 prints
◦ Full-color with resin black and inhibit panel for signature or other non-printing areas, YMCKI*, 500 prints
◦ Full-color with fluorescing and resin black, YMCFK*, 500 prints
◦ Resin black, K, 3000 prints
◦ Clear (1,500 prints)
◦ Standard Holographic (500 prints)
◦ Custom Holographic, special order (500 prints)
◦ 26 seconds per card / 138 cards per hour (YMC with transfer)*
◦ 32 seconds per card / 113 cards per hour (YMCK with transfer)*
◦ 47 seconds per card / 77 cards per hour (YMCKK with transfer)*
◦ 52 seconds per card / 69 cards per hour (YMCKI with transfer)*
◦ CR-80 (3.375EŁL x 2.125EŁW / 85.6mmL x 54mmW)
◦ Over-the-edge on CR-80 cards
◦ Print only: .030" (30 mil) to .050" (50 mil) / .762mm to 1.27mm
◦ ABS, Laminated PVC, PET, PETG, proximity, smart and mag stripe cards, optical memory cards
◦ 100 cards (.030EŁ / .762mm)
◦ 100 cards (.030EŁ / .762mm)
◦ 15 cards (.030" / .762mm)
◦ Replaceable cleaning roller (included with each print ribbon)
◦ 16 MB RAM
◦ User-friendly, SmartScreenA LCD Control Panel
◦ WindowsA 2000 / XP / Server 2003 / Vista (32 bit)
◦ ISO Magnetic Stripe Encoding, dual high- and low-coercivity, Tracks 1, 2, and 3
◦ Contactless Smart Card Encoder (HID iCLASSA and MIFAREA)
Contact Smart Card Encoder reads from and writes to all ISO7816-1/2/3/4 memory and microprocessor smart cards (T=0, T=1) as well as synchronous cards
◦ USB 2.0 (high speed) and Ethernet with internal print server
◦ 65A░ to 90A░ F / 18A░ to 32A░ C
◦ 20A80% non-condensing
◦ 14.75" x 9.25" x 11.50"
◦ 28 lbs. / 12.8 kg
◦ 100-240 VAC, 3.8 A
◦ 50 Hz / 60 Hz
◦ Fargo Card Printer/Encoders require highly specialized media to function properly. To maximize printed card quality and durability, printhead life and printer/encoder reliability, use only Fargo materials. Fargo warranties are void, where not prohibited by law, when non-Fargo materials are used.
◦ Smart card encoding (contact/contactless), EMV Level 1
◦ Printer cleaning kit
◦ Fargo Workbench Diagnostic Utility