EDIsecure XID 8300 Magnetic Stripe Encoding Module
MSRP: $895.00Add to cart to see discounted price
The modular single-or double-sided EDIsecure XID 8300 Retransfer Printer was developed for industrial needs, thus it is provided with various optional modules such as bend remedy, flipper, and encoding modules. Based on wealth on experience with XID Retransfer Technology, the printer is ready for plug and play inline encoding and lamination. With its compact size, the printer delivers the right combination of reliability, performance and affordability for printing durable and secure cards. It almost achieves offset printing quality, even on uneven surface of smart cards. The XID 8300 prints on a variety of card materials including longlasting, durable non-PVC cards such as ABS, PET, and Polycarbonate. The lockable, spacious card hopper stores up to 200 blank cards to secure an interrupt-free workflow. The user-friendly front-loading system with replaceable cartridges makes changing of supplies fast and simple. The printer is ready to meet your individual requirements and can be equipped according to the customer needs. Optional magnetic stripe, IC contact and smart card encoding is possible for further demands on card functionality. Extend the life time and security of your cards by joining the printer with the EDIsecure Inline Lamination Modules ILM-LS for single-sided lamination and ILM-DS for simultaneous dual side lamination. Diverse security features such as electronic security lock, Kensingtonlock, dye-sublimation UV ink ribbon for invisible security printing, IPSEC for encrypted data transfer through networks, and Security Erase of black data on used supplies help to secure the environment and cards from counterfeiting and to avoid misuse of personal information.Features:
- Space saving internal installation of optional modules such as bend remedy, flipper, and encoding modules.
- Electronic security locks (driver driven) for front door and card hopper for utmost security.
- Printer Look-Up Tables and pre-selection of 5 different card type profiles.
- Automatic ribbon detection and low ribbon warning.
- Auto cleaning notification.
- Removable cleaning roller unit for long-term usage and reliable, steady card cleaning.
- Easy replacement of ink ribbons and Retransfer Film via front loading system.
- Detachable card hopper for 200 cards.
- Built-in operating panel with LCD for convenient set-up and operation.
- Print head has no contact with card, minimizing risk of damage.
- Accessories compartment for cleaning kits and other accessories.
- Field upgradeable encoder options.
- Intuitive, in-house developed printer driver for utmost user convenience and productivity.
- USB 2.0 and Ethernet ports for easy connection with PC or network.
- Print Method: ◦ Dye-sublimation retransferc
- Print Mode: ◦ Single- or double-sided (optional) over-the-edge retransfer printing
- Print Speed: ◦ Up to 100 cards per hour (single-sided)
- Print Resolution: ◦ 300 dpi
- Printhead: ◦ Lifetime warranty (using EDIsecure materials)
- Card Types: ◦ PVC, Composite PVC, ABS, PET, and Polycarbonate Cards of ISO ID-1/CR-80 size, 85.60 x 53.98 mm
- Card Thickness: ◦ 0.25 - 1.02 mm (hopper adjustment required)
- Input Hopper Capacity: ◦ 200 cards (0.76 mm)
- Output Hopper Capacity: 100 cards (0.76 mm)
- Interface: ◦ USB 2.0 and Ethernet
- Operating System: ◦ Support Microsoft Windows 2000, XP, and VISTA
- Printer Dimensions: ◦ (WxDxH) 343 x 322 x 360 mm
- Weight: ◦ 12.5 kg (excluding optional built-in items)
- Power Supply: ◦ 100/120 V and 220/240 V, 50/60 Hz FCC, CE, UL, GOST-R, and CCC approved
- Operating Environment: ◦ 15°C to 30°C, 35% to 70% non-condensing humidity