EDIsecure XID ILM-LS Lamination Unit
MSRP: $2,995.00Add to cart to see discounted price
To the growing demand for durable and secure,tamper-resistant cards, we have developed the most flexible and fastest lamination program on the market. The EDIsecure Inline Lamination Modules help to meet the demanding needs of applications such as secure employee and visitor card, driving license or national ID. The compact EDIsecure Inline Lamination Module ILM-LS offers an enormous flexibility to accommodate total cost, throughput requirements, and reliability. With applying EDIsecure clear and secure laminates on the card, which includes patches with chip cut-out, the surface will be protected against physical damage and the card life extended. Custom design or generic holographic foils help to protect the cards against tampering. Due to the portrait mode lamination a very high lamination speed of 16 seconds per card (single side) can be achieved. The ILM-LS can be combined easily for inline lamination with the EDIsecure XID 8300 Retransfer Printer, simply attach the unit with the appropriate joining plate to the printer - that's it. Communicating via infrared interface, the lamination parameters for the various card materials are controlled by the printer driver. This allows the use of the laminator with all card materials, including PVC, Composite PVC, ABS, PET, and even Polycarbonate for longest card life. The laminator has a Kensington lock as well as an electronic security lock for the front door to secure the access to the supplies. The laminator is also available as ILM-DS for simultaneous dual side lamination, which eliminates the need for an external flipper unit and speeds up the lamination process. Equipped with two lamination cartridges and separate temperature control of the upper and lower heat roller, even different laminates can be applied to the card at the same time.Features:
- Electronic security locks to secure access to supplies and consumables.
- Over-the-edge printing with glossy photo finish quality for great-looking cards with crisp, clear colors and flawless continuous tones.
- Space saving, compact design with portrait more lamination.
- Card lamination single- or double-sided (depending on used model).
- Convenient control of lamination parameters via printer driver.
- Highest positioning accuracy through adjustable laminate po- sition in all 4 directions.
- User-friendly front-loading of supplies with quick change of laminate cartridge.
- A significant number of EDIsecure clear and secure laminates is available.
- Lockable front door and Kensington lock for utmost security.
- Field upgradeable for use with EDIsecure X ID 8300 Retransfer Printer.
- ILM-DS provides simultaneous dual side lamination at the same small footprint as the ILM-LS.
- Temperature of upper and lower heat roller can be set separately (ILM-DS).
- ILM-DS can be also used with the X ID 93xx Printer Series (in preparation.
- Lamination Method: ◦ Thermal transfer
- Lamination Mode: ◦ Single-sided with ILM-LS Double-sided (simultaneously) with ILM-DS
- Lamination Speed: ◦ 16 - 30 seconds per card (single- or double-sided)
- Speed Settings: ◦ 3 mm/s - 12 mm/s
- Temperature Settings: ◦ 90°C - 180°C adjustable in 5°C steps
- Card Materials: ◦ PVC, Composite PVC, ABS, PET, and Polycarbonate Cards of ISO ID-1/CR-80 size, 85.60 x 53.98 mm
- Card Thickness: ◦ 0.76 mm
- Dimensions (WxDxH): ◦ 210 x 326 x 360 mm
- Weight ◦ ILM-LS: 7.5 kg
- Power Supply: ◦ 100/120 V and 220/240 V, 50/60 Hz GOST-R, CE, and UL approved
- Operating Environment: ◦ 15°C to 30°C, 35% to 70% non-condensing humidity
◦ ILM-DS: 9.0 kg