Black Panel Monochrome Ribbon
MSRP: $58.00Add to cart to see discounted price
The Evolis High Trust monochrome ribbons are available in KO, Black, Blue, Red, Green, White, Metallic Gold and Metallic Silver. They are used to print a single color on cards. The monochrome ribbons are a very cost-effective process for personalizing preprinted cards. They stand as the ideal solution for cards that do not require color personal elements such as a picture.
Thanks to the ribbon saver feature, when you use a monochrome ribbon, you significantly increase the number of cards to be printed with one single ribbon. Indeed, the surface used on the ribbon corresponds to the real printed surface plus a 7 mm jump and not the surface of a whole card. Tested and validated by Evolis R&D and Quality departments, these consumables bring you printing quality and reliability. Use Evolis High Trust ribbons to keep off defects and to benefit from high-quality printouts and at an optimal cost-per-card. Evolis card printers + Evolis High Trust consumables = the winning combination!
- Special Monochrome Ribbon
- These ribbons are used for thermal transfer technology.
- They are polyethylene terephthalate (PET) with thin layers of specialised coatings.
- The Evolis monochrome ribbons are continuous, (except the KO ribbon which alternate a black and an overlay panel).
- It is recommended that these products are used within one year
- Avoid dust, direct sunlight, high humidity and high temperatures
- Do not place near solvent or other chemicals