Thumbnail Filmstrip of Smart-70SL ID Card Printer Single Sided with Lamination Images
The innovative IDP IPLS Smart-70 Single-Sided ID Card Printer with Lamination was designed for customized, high-capacity ID card production with a large 500-card input hopper and a 100-card exit box. Its state-of-the-art modular design allows your printing process to evolve as your business grows. You can easily add a flipper as well as various encoders like magnetic stripe, contact, and contactless smart card for an added layer of security. With the IDP IPLS Smart-70's lamination module, your can more effectively protect your cards from forgery, tampering, and physical wear. It adds a protective layer of visual security to your cards which makes it more difficult for counterfeiters to duplicate.Features:
- The IDP IPLS Smart-70 single-sided ID card printer supports a flexible user environment as a desktop printer. It features a convenient simplex configuration with a combined front- and side-loading system, so changing or replacing ribbons and other printing supplies is always quick and easy. The LCD control panel on the top of the printer module makes it a snap for any type of user to operate and check printing job status.
- The IDP Smart-70 IPLS printer uses dye-sublimation printing with large-capacity color and monochrome ribbons to consistently ensure vibrant colors, brilliant images, and crisp barcodes. It provides exceptional quality, direct-to-card printing at 300dpi and edge-to-edge printing.
- If your card production requires the need for speed, the large-capacity Smart-70 IPLS printer produces quality cards quickly and efficiently - up to 1,000 monochrome or up to 225 full-color cards a single hour. The specialized card feeding process uses a hook and pulley system for accurate, scratch-free feeding that prevents damage on the surface of the cards - resulting in exceptional, high-resolution image quality.
- Lamination makes ID cards more durable, reducing swipe abrasion over time. The IDP 651157 instant direct heating laminator module requires no warming-up time and boasts lower consumption time for optimal card production. It delivers outstanding lamination results whether your application calls for holographic film or laminate patches. The Smart-70 Laminator offers vertical and horizontal laminating patch position adjustment for perfect positioning and easily integrates with the single-sided printer with an alignment plate.
- The Smart-70 IPLS printer includes both a physical cartridge locking mechanism and an anti-theft Kensington lock system for an added layer of security. It has a password verification function to provide root and user authentications. Data transmitted on USB can be encrypted and SSL Protocol on Ethernet communications is supported. You can set a specific authorized PC for encoding and printing cards.
- Ethernet and USB connectivity are standard features for the Smart-70 IPLS, providing added versatility for all of your card printing jobs.
- Printing Capability: Single side
- Printing Speeds (sec/card): ◦ 3.6 seconds monochrome single-sided card (K)
- Input Hopper Capacity: 500
- Output Hopper Capacity: 100
- Card Sizes Accepted : CR80 - standard PVC, PET or Composite PVC (CR80 is the size of a standard credit card)
- Card Thickness Accepted : 15-40 mil
- Interface: USB & Ethernet
- Software Drivers: Microsoft Windows 2000, 2003, XP, Vista (32- & 64-bit), Windows 7 (32- & 64-bit), Windows 8 (32- & 64-bit); Mac OS, Linux
- Weight & Dimensions: ◦ Printer Module: 18.2lbs (8.25kg), 22" x 13" x 12" (558.8mm x 330.2mm x 195.58mm)
- Printer Includes: ◦ IPLS Single-sided printer
- Printer Options Encoding: ◦ Magnetic stripe
◦ 16-18 seconds full-color single-sided card (YMCKO)
◦ 22-24 seconds full-color dual sided cards (YMCKOK)
◦ 500-Card Input Hopper: 12.8lbs (5.8kg), 22" x 13" x 21.6 (558.8mm x 330.2mm x 548.64mm)
◦ Laminator Module: 22" x 13" x 12" (558.8mm x 330.2mm x 195.58mm)
◦ 500-Card Output Hopper Optional: 11.8lbs (5.35kg), 22" x 13" x 21.6 (558.8mm x 330.2mm x 548.64mm)
◦ 500-card input hopper
◦ Laminator module
◦ USB cable
◦ Power supply cord
◦ Printer driver CD
◦ Printer user manual
◦ 3-year warranty with advanced exchanged (2-year on printhead)
◦ Contact smart card encoding (Requires purchase of external encoding module)
◦ Contactless smart card encoding