Thumbnail Filmstrip of Smart-70S ID Card Printer - Single Sided Images
The innovative IDP Smart-70S Single-Sided ID Card Printer was designed for customized, high-capacity ID card production with a large 500-card input hopper and a 100-card exit box. Its state-of-the-art modular design allows your printing process to evolve as your business grows. You can easily add a flipper or laminator modules for dual-sided printing or laminating, as well as various encoders like magnetic stripe, contact, and contactless smart card for an added layer of security.Features:
- The IDP IPS Smart-70 single-sided ID card printer supports a flexible user environment as a desktop printer. It features a convenient simplex configuration with a combined front- and side-loading system, so changing or replacing ribbons and other printing supplies is always quick and easy. The LCD control panel on the top of the printer module makes it a snap for any type of user to operate and check printing job status.
- The IDP Smart-70 IPS printer uses dye-sublimation printing with large-capacity color and monochrome ribbons to consistently ensure vibrant colors, brilliant images, and crisp barcodes. It provides exceptional quality, direct-to-card printing at 300dpi and edge-to-edge printing.
- The IDP IPS Smart-70 Single-Sided ID Card Printer includes a top-of-the-line warranty plan that will ensure your card printing program is always operational, and you get the most for your money.
- If your card production requires the need for speed, the large-capacity Smart-70 IPS printer produces quality cards quickly and efficiently - up to 1,000 monochrome or up to 225 full-color cards a single hour. The specialized card feeding process uses a hook and pulley system for accurate, scratch-free feeding that prevents damage on the surface of the cards and results in exceptional, high-resolution image quality.
- Get your card printing up and running quickly with the IDP Smart-70 IPS printer. The high-durability metal frame and shaft construction are all-bearing to ensure years of reliable card production. It can easily be upgraded to a fully-configured system at any time should your card production needs change. The IDP IPS printer requires no special tools for upgrades; printer upgrades can be completed by you at any time by using the provided alignment plate and communications cable.
- Ethernet and USB connectivity are standard features for the Smart-70 IPS, providing added versatility for all of your card printing jobs.
- Printing Capability: Single side
- Printing Speeds (sec/card): ◦ 3.6 seconds monochrome single-sided card (K)
- Input Hopper Capacity: 500
- Output Hopper Capacity: 100
- Card Sizes Accepted : CR80 - standard PVC, PET or Composite PVC (CR80 is the size of a standard credit card)
- Card Thickness Accepted : 15-40 mil
- Interface: USB & Ethernet
- Software Drivers: Microsoft Windows 2000, 2003, XP, Vista (32- & 64-bit), Windows 7 (32- & 64-bit), Windows 8 (32- & 64-bit); Mac OS, Linux
- Weight & Dimensions: ◦ Printer Module: 18.2lbs (8.25kg), 22" x 13" x 12" (558.8mm x 330.2mm x 195.58mm)
- Printer Includes: ◦ IPS Single-sided printer
- Printer Options Encoding: ◦ Magnetic stripe
◦ 16-18 seconds full-color single-sided card (YMCKO)
◦ 22-24 seconds full-color dual sided cards (YMCKOK)
◦ 500-Card Input Hopper: 12.8lbs (5.8kg), 22" x 13" x 21.6 (558.8mm x 330.2mm x 548.64mm)
◦ 500-Card Output Hopper Optional: 11.8lbs (5.35kg), 22" x 13" x 21.6 (558.8mm x 330.2mm x 548.64mm)
◦ 500-card input hopper
◦ USB cable
◦ Power supply cord
◦ Printer driver CD
◦ Printer user manual
◦ 3-year warranty with advanced exchanged (2-year on printhead)
◦ Contact smart card encoding (Requires purchase of external encoding module)
◦ Contactless smart card encoding